Regulatory Information

Customer Information

Change Energy Fees and Charges

Energy and Water Ombudsman Western Australia

Our mission at Change Energy is to provide quality and reliable services to our customers.

We are committed to resolving any concerns or disputes with our customers quickly and fairly.

If you have a complaint or would like to send us feedback, please contact us.

If you believe that we have been unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, you may want to contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman.

The Energy and Water Ombudsman is a free, fair and independent dispute resolution service for energy consumers in Western Australia.

You can contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman on Free Call 1800 754 004, or go to their website: www.ombudsman.wa.gov.au/energy

Industry Information

Electricity Industry Metering Code

Change Energy Compliance Reports

2017 Electricity Performance Reporting Datasheets

2018 Electricity Performance Reporting Datasheets

Change Energy holds an Electricity Retail Licence (ERL 25) to supply electricity to contestable business customers (customers that use more than 50MWh per year, or about $12,000 in annual spend).